CERTIFICATE IN TEAM BUILDING
Course Code: BBT/LGS/002
Training Provider: BBT Institute (Bull’s Business and Skills Training Institute)
Accrediting body: LG SETA
Accreditation NO: ETPD10527
This Unit Standard introduces the junior manager to the concept of motivation. This Unit Standard is intended for junior managers of organisations.
The programme is designed against the LGSETA unit standards; 242819
The following Modules are accomplished in this programme:
MODULE1: MOTIVATE AND BUILD A TEAM
• Explaining the importance of motivating a team.
• Demonstrating an understanding of self and team members in a workplace.
• Applying theories of motivation and group dynamics.
• Implementing a plan of action to strengthen a team.
• Providing feedback and recognising achievements.
It is assumed that the learner is competent in:
• Communication and Mathematical Literacy at NQF Level 3
At completion of this programme, delegates will be assessed against competence on the unit standards, 242819 at the end of assessment delegates will be accredited with the LG SETA.
• Instruction by an expert facilitator
• Small Interactive classes
• Specialised manual and course materials
• Certificate at completion
COST PER DELEGATE
|Duration of Course||3 days|
|Combo Unit Standards||242819 (LG SETA)|
|Cost of Entire Course||R 6500 per candidate (inc VAT)|